May 2, 2010

today's reasons to smile

It's 3 am so technically these are yesterday's reasons to smile but I haven't gone to bed yet and I want to record what made me smile today. I was looking over some old posts and I looked at the one that challenged everyone to track what makes them smile and make a list every night before bed. Here it is! http://thoughtsunderpressure.blogspot.com/2009/08/reasons-to-smile.html

my reasons to smile...May 1st.


  • I had enough time today to listen to all my favorite songs. I really like old songs from the 50's and 60's they make my heart happy. I can't really explain it but it's sort of like they make me think of all the awesome clothes they used to wear back then. I think that music will always be an escape for people and when I listen to those songs, I feel like I can travel to those times and just dance into a world of happiness.

  • I saw honor society while I was watching Alvin and the Chimpmunks the sqeaukquel. I knew they were going to be in the movie but I didn't think they would be the first faces I saw. I love those gents. They can always make me smile! All I could remember though is how I was like 2 minutes away from meeting them and they walked like 3 feet infront of me last summer. It was amazing!

  • I got to talk to my lovely twitter friends

  • Rupert Grint.....I watched a few...like 20...videos of him doing interviews and things like that. I also read some interviews with him and he makes me over the moon happy. I used to dream about him. It was one summer and I dreamt about him every night because he's just so wonderful and beautiful and talented and I can talk about him for hours so I'll just stop now. =] ♥



This is Andrew from Honor Society by the way. Yup, that close...didn't meet them but I got to see them smile up close and I love smiles and they have wonderful smiles!

1 comment:

Losing in the City said...

you have a wonderful blog.. keep up the good and positive work.. i'm going to share this with my younger nieces..