May 8, 2010

and I love...

10 of my favorite things in picture form. It was really fun to do. Iza =] posted one and it was really interesting so I wanted to try it out for myself. These are a few of my favorite things....



Favorite Hobby: Jewelry making. It relaxes me.

Favorite TV Show: Golden Girls =]


Favorite Restaurant Food: Friday's cajun chicken and shrimp with pasta. yum!



Favorite thing to shop for: accessories :)

Favorite Animal: Zebras!!

Favorite Song: hard to pick but Ooh Child by The Five Stairsteps. I have tons of favorites of course

Favorite Word: PEACE



Favorite Youtube Video: True Colors





Favorite Movie: Juno or Pretty Woman or August Rush or...I have too many favorites!


Favorite Childhood Memory: spending time with family

that's me and my mommy. I don't remember that of course but it's one of my favorite pictures!




2 comments:

the EyeZuh said...

i looooove the golden girls lolz me and my bf stay up and watch it all the time hahahaha... juno has to be one of my top 3 movies too... just so great and witty! glad u did this :)

- Iza

Kiyanna Shanay said...

Iza, it was so much fun to do! I love golden girls marathons. they're the best!