May 3, 2010

this is true...


"your words can create the most beautiful dream or your word can destroy everything around you."


People often underestimate the power of words. Words are very powerful. You can use your words to spread love or your words can ultimately hurt someone. I favorite words are hope, love, dreams, rupert grint, zebras, etc. =] Those are the words that make me smile. However, there are many words that people put together that have the power to make me cry, they can turn my whole world upside down. I really shouldn't be taking some of those words personally but sometimes I can't help it and I know there are many other people in the world who can't help getting hurt either. I really wish we used to beautiful words. I wish that we could put an end to the use of harsh words. Those words that cause people to cry, that cause people to harm themselves and sometimes commit suicide. The worst part is that the words aren't even out of the ordinary words. They tend to be run of the mill words that just happen to be phrased in a way that was meant to hurt or to tease, like "you're ugly" or "you're the most unworthy person I know" It's phrases like those that have the power to create a disaster in some one's world and it isn't even nescessary! I just wish it could go bye bye. I try to use words that spread hope or beauty and I encourage you to spread love through your words too and be careful of what you say, we all need to be, becasue we don't know how someone will react to our words. "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all." that's from bambi♥.....I'm pretty sure ;)
some of my reasons to smile today:
  • I was filling out some forms and one section was titled, indetification information, and that really made me giggle. It was cute.
  • I'm done with one AP test and I have 2 more until I'm done with AP testing
  • I'm almost one month away from graduating and then shortly after I graduate, I'll be going away to college!
  • my sister is 100% better after having strep throat

No comments: