May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


I just want to wish all the mamas out there a very wonderful mother's day! I love my momma, she's my rock. Sometimes I think I don't deserve a person as special as she is. She's made it through a lot and she keeps on going. I've seen her give us amazing amounts of support and love even when she didn't even have energy for herself. My mom is my best friend. I can always talk to her, she always makes me laugh. As I get older I appreciate her more and I can understand the struggles of a mom. I've seen her go through a lot to have my brother and sister. She almost died while she was pregnant with my sister and she was on bedrest through both pregnancies, that is love! Our home is full of love and it wouldn't be possible if it weren't for my beautiful and amazing mommy! She's always praises me and tells me how special I am even when I refuse to see it myself. She'll always be my inspiration. She's not perfect, no one is, but she's strong and she knows how to put a good fight.

No comments: