May 27, 2010

woooooooo...today.

Today was a pretty good day if I do say so myself. It started off with a few sad moments but today the good outweighed the bad.

"He who has health, has hope. And he who has hope, has everything."

today's reasons to smile...

  • I made awesome brownies this morning. They were really good! I put chocolate sauce and chocolate chips in them..they were really chocolatey
  • I conducted my last HOSA meeting, as a parting gift, my lovely members, officers, and advisor gave me lovely parting gifts, including a traveling mug, a couple jonas posters, a freaking amazing barbie with her own couch, and a lovely key chain and lots of candy! It was a great meeting/party type thing. I'm going to miss it.
  • tomorrow is my last normal day of high school. next week is just finals and a bunch of senior luxuries like a special breakfast and snaking the halls with the band.
  • got to leave school early because I wasn't feeling great, that's not a smile moment but the nap I took when I finally got home was amazing♥
  • I found out that I have a roommate for the fall and spring! I'm so excited to meet her. Hopefully we were matched well.

No comments: