May 9, 2010

May 9th's reasons to smile.



  • I just finished watching the new episode of Kendra. I love her! She has a beautiful family and she's just so adorable. She makes me laugh. She's herself and that's beautiful, that's why she inspires me. I love her! She's also coming out with a work out dvd. I can't wait to get it! It should be really fun.
  • Today was mama's day! It was fun. I went shopping with my mommy. I got new pajamas, a few cute tops and some socks. They went straight into my college bag. Eventually, I'll have to start packing in a neat and organized way but for I now, I just like shopping and throwing stuff in there.
  • I read the words reservation confirmation and repeated it several times because it was just so fun to say!
  • Worked out, not for a long time, just about 15 minutes because I had nothing better to do and I was helping my mom keep the kids occupied while she got their bedtime stuff ready. Honestly, I love working out and I think since I'm going to have less work to do now that all these AP tests are almost done with, I'm going to start working out every day again. I always feel good after I work out. It gives me more energy and I feel healthier which is great. I love feeling healthy. I need to work on that
  • My mom loved the food I cooked for her. There isn't any left!
  • I took an awesome nap. Me and sleep are like best friends and my nap was amazing!
  • One month from today is the day I graduate!!!

Tomorrow morning begins another school week. Within this school week is another AP test. After that, no more! One month away from graduation and then a little over a month until I start college. It's all so exciting. So much to learn, all these new experiences. I think I'm ready, if not, I'll adapt.

If you took the time to read all of this, I hope you have a wonderful and beautiful week. Remember that you're strong and you're beautiful, just because you're you. You can handle everything that's thrown at you this week if you take the time to believe in yourself.

No comments: