July 1, 2010

Princess :)

By now, I know that life isn't a fairytale but I still like to think of myself as a princess. I think princesses are awesome so I feel special knowing that I'm one too. A princess is a young woman with power and as a young lady, I have a lot of power.

I have the power of love. Love is really powerful. We're loving beings. We're made to love and be loved and having that love in us make us all really powerful. Even though we don't always see the love there, it's there making us stronger. I know a lot of people feel unloved at times or some times all of the time but it's there. It's all around you. you're really not alone. i promise. I really do.

With the power of love. We have the chance to learn. We can accept other cultures and love people for who they are. That's super amazing. We have the power to be open minded and accepting of the world around us. Not everyone uses that power but it's so cool when you do.

Another power that qualifies me for being a princess is the power of hope. I'm all about hope. Hope is believing that what you want can be had. It's believing, it's trusting, it's feeling strongly that something can/will happen. It's really powerful. We have the power to allow hope to come inside our hearts and that's when we start seeing things differently in a more positive light but not unrealistically which is very healthy.

There is also the power of using my own mind. Having opinions and views and sharing them. The power to seek knowledge and go on adventures through reading like my favorite disney princess, Belle. =] People don't always acknowledge the power and importance of knowledge but it really is important. It can take us anywhere and paired with hope, and all the other amazing qualities of a princess, it can help you to become what ever you want to be.

We have to be brave so that we can find the courage to learn about the world around us. To accept new things and to understand them. It takes a lot of courage to step out of your comfort zone but it's possible and with bravery, you can make it happen. I never thought I could do it but it happened and it worked for me.

Princesses are also beautiful and we are all beautiful so that's really the first and easiest qualification.

That's what makes me a princess, strength, love, hope, courage, beauty, bravery, and being myself. Who I am is someone amazing and who you are is someone phenomenal and we make the world a better place just by living in it. We're royalty you know =] ♥





1 comment:

Emily said...

couldn't have said it better myself :)