May 4, 2010

yeah....

Yeah so you use your words and your actions to try to hurt me. somtimes I just find it annoying but other times it really hurts. I may cry, I may cut myself, I may just eat until the sadness goes away but just because it has that much of a negative effect on me doesn't mean that you win. In my opinion, I'm the winner because yeah I may cry but I'm still not going to try to hurt you like you've hurt me because no one deserves that. It's just that simple. I know that it won't matter in the future. It isn't going to destroy my life so I have no need to be a jackass to the people who are acting like that towards me. Hopefully, if they're normal people, they'll move on once they actually grow up and hopefully they grow up learning how to finally treat people, all people, with the respect they deserve.

yeah, I have dreams.

No comments: