May 13, 2010

may 13th's reasons to smile

  • I listened to tons of old songs on youtube today. Like all of bow wow's old songs and I knew all the words! It was so fun. Some of these songs, I can't even remember why they were so popular, like that song Laffy Taffy. I just had a lot of fun. Oh those songs bring me back to the good old days when I was 8-13. I kind of miss those days.
  • AP tests are over. We don't do much in my classes but I enjoy talking and watching movies and reading books.
  • Jonas live chat today. I love those boys. they make me smile. :)
  • I realized again, how much I want to travel. If I could I'd get on a plane tomorrow and just pick a country out of a hat and try to go there.
  • sweet tea =]
  • Reservations Blues, the book my AP Lit class is reading, is getting really interesting. I love traveling through books, it's cheap and you can travel through time too. awesome!
  • my friends and their smiles, always make me smile
  • it's thursday! and tomorrow is relay for life! I love relay for life.

No comments: