February 25, 2010

and she realized.

It says, "that even though sometimes we feel like we will never be good enough, there's at least one person out there that finds every thing you do is perfect and would give up their whole life for you to realize that."


I asked this beautiful girl, "what is one of the greatest things that she has ever realized" and I recieved one beautiful, phenomenal answer. She is absolutely right! A lot of times I think a lot of us think that we're not good enough and even though we're trying our hardest and it seems like nothing is happening, we're not really letting anyone down. We think we are but the people who truly love us and are really there for us will always be supporting us 100%. I think that's hard for us to realize sometimes but like the lovely Dalia said, "there is at least one person out there that finds every thing that you do is perfect and would give up their whole life for you to realize that." For me, I know for sure that one of those people is my mom. She's always supporting me even on those days when I look in the mirror and see a complete failure of a person. It's very refreshing =]

She makes me smile.

The next time you face the world, know that it's okay to make some mistakes. It's okay to mess up sometimes. It's okay if you're not as perfect as you think you should be. Someone still loves you. Someone still knows that you're trying your best and that they love you for you and what you are. What you are is a beautiful and phenomenal person who is enough.


Don't forget to share your smile with the world! ♥

No comments: