May 29, 2010

brightened my day



Hey you gorgeous gorgeous man, that I can't even meet in my dreams, you brighten my day you know? Like today for example, I had a few major sucky moments and after I had calmed down a bit, I noticed Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was on and then I saw your beautiful smile and forgot, for a moment, what I was so upset about earlier. You're just so awesome and funny and cool and a freaking ray of talent. I'm going to need a poster of you to decorate my dorm room. I think those beautiful eyes and that amazing smile will keep me from giving up among the other inspirational things that I plan on having in my dorm room. I love all his movies though and I love seeing his interviews, it's like how could you not love him! He makes my heart happy and today he turned a sad face into a happy one which he can always do. I don't know you Mr. Rupert Grint but thank you for being the light that makes my darkness disappear....


NB: I am not a stalker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.