May 21, 2010

May 20th's reasons to smile..college ready...? pt3

Today was our Senior awards night. It was very exciting to see my classmates honored and acknowledged for all their hard work. I had lots of reasons to smile today until I saw the Grey's Anatomy finale but I'm not going to talk about it. My mom, my zebra connie sparks and I all watched it on the edge of our seats! Anywhoo...these are today's awesome smile moments.


  • At the awards, I received me National Honor Society hood for graduation, my Health Occupations capstone certificate, my honor cord, a scholarship, and my certificate for honors. I think I did pretty okay :)
  • A lot of my wonderful classmates and friends were very happy because they've worked very hard throughout their high school year and now everyone knows it by all the honors they received tonight. They were very happy and seeing them so truly happy, made me smile, from like ear to ear. I'm proud of them. Yay for the class of 2010!
  • I didn't go to school today so I got to watch a few of my favorite shows, they're the shows that make me laugh and relax me when I'm stressed out like Arthur, The Golden Girls, and What I Like About You. I had fun all by myself being lazy in bed watching tv. I think I really needed a personal day.
  • I had calamari for breakfast because I'm cool like that, then I had ramen noodles for dinner.
  • caramel frappe. no explanation needed.

No comments: