May 20, 2010

may 19th's reasons to smile


I've been feeling pretty sick lately so I need to keep smiling to keep my spirits up. Here are some of the reasons I smiled yesterday. =]


  • I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch with applesauce :) I felt like a simple little kid, it was fun.
  • I made a little coil, cylinder thing in ceramics to put pens in and it came out of the kiln today. It's adorable. I love it! I still need to paint it though so hopefully I won't mess it up.
  • I had a good nap today when I came home from school. I love sleep :)
  • I watched Nick Jonas on CBS today. He's gorgeous!
  • I listened to birds sing outside my house this morning. It was loud but it was beautiful. I really enjoyed it.
  • We finished watching Double Jeopardy in my AP Government class today. It was a great movie and it had a happy ending. I liked it a lot.
  • spent time with my friends. they make me smile. they make me laugh. i love them.

No comments: