May 7, 2010

may 6th's reasons to smile

I should have done this last night but I was attacked by the beautiful sleep monster. I'm very much awak now, I think I slept for about 11 hours. It's nothing compared to my record of 20 hours but I was medicated then. Here are yesterday's reasons to smile!
  • I took my 2nd AP test yesterday. 2 down, 1 more to go!
  • My wonderful AP teacher had donuts delivered to our testing site so that our class could have delicious donuts before our test.
  • I had to green apple jolly ranchers. they're my favorite kind. I don't really like jolly ranchers but I needed something to help me focus and apple anything is okay with me.
  • I made cupcakes for the teachers at my brother and sister's school. It's teachers' appreciation week and I love baking so it was a great time to make some cupcakes. They were funfetti with strawberry icing. =]
  • I also didn't have to go to school. After AP tests, were free for the rest of the day!
  • We got an air conditioner, it was needed at our house. seriously.
  • I saw lots of smiles that I love ♥
  • went to walmart. I love walmart
  • I watched the proposal yesterday. It's so cute!! I love that movie!

No comments: