May 12, 2010

my smile


"you're not fully dressed until you wear a smile."


That up there is my smile. It's a part of me that I love the most. Above the boobs and in between last year's prom weave, lies my smile. I think it's beautiful. I love it because it's mine. It reminds me of all the beautiful and strong women that have raised me, like my grandma, my mommy, and my auntie jackie. My grandmother is no longer here but I think she still lives through my smile, and the rest of my face because I kind of look like her. My smile represents my strength and my ability to become whatever I want to be because that's what those beautiful women taught me. I can only use the strength of my smile if I'm brave enough to share it with the world so there. that's my smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your smile!

the EyeZuh said...

you have a wonderful smile :) but u know what, it became so much more beautiful after i read that!

- Iza