May 18, 2010

another thing I love:



I love my eyes! I see my grandpa in them. I love and miss my grandpa! I like to think that my eyes symbolize love and ambition. He was stubborn at times and I'm starting to think all men are but he when he set goals he stuck to them, which is something I try to do but I still need a little more practice. He also loved his family especially his wife. They were a beautiful couple! Their love could be seen by anyone. I hope I find love like that someday. Anywhoo.....I see love in my eyes especially when they're really bright. I also see strength because it takes strength to love and I know that he had to be really strong to live those two years after my grandmother had died. He had to be strong to keep the love going without her.
I think my eyes are deep. I think they tell a story. A story of love and strength, of making it through good times and bad. They hold times of tears of sadness and tears of joy and I love those bright, beautiful, deep eyes. They're mine and they make me, me...♥

No comments: