May 25, 2010

something I'm confused about....

sometimes I wonder if it's better to go unoticed through life or to have the whole world know your name. maybe it's best to be some where in between? maybe it's best for me to cry and go without comfort because no one notices my tears. maybe it'll make me stronger...but who's to say that the people who are noticed and receive comfort from others aren't strong? I think that they're strong, that's one of the reasons they're noticed.

Sometimes I wonder, with a thing like comfort, why isn't it all equal? we all need love. we can't grow as people without it so why isn't there more of it in the world. why isn't it spread as often as it's needed?

It's just something that confuses me. Sometimes it actually makes me angry and I hate it. I really need some other view points though. what do you think?

I just wish there was more love in this world. is anything wrong with that?

2 comments:

BBM said...

i believe in a purposeful life. as long as ure living with purpose ... it doesnt matter if 1 person knows you, or the whole world.

*hugs*

Kiyanna Shanay said...

thank you! I think I'm on the right track to living a life with purpose, I don't really care how many people know me, my main concern is why doesn't anyone try to comfort me when I cry in class like there's a limit on how much they will so compassion towards me and it stops right about there.