May 16, 2010

be impeccable with your word


"What you dream, what you feel, and what you really are will be manifested through your words. Your word is a force, it is the power you have to communicate, to think, and thereby to create the events in your life."




wooo!!! this is my 200th blog post! The picture doesn't match the quote and the quote doesn't match the rest of the post. But I loved them all so they're all here.

Earlier, for some odd reason, I was thinking about my laughing problem. I tend to laugh at everything. I remember a few times when I would laugh nonstop for 2 minutes and fall off my mom's bed. My head hurt so much after all the laughing that I was afraid to go to sleep. I love it though. It's awkard at times but I can deal with it just because I'm cool like that. I also love hearing laughs especially when they make me laugh too. I just love it. When I laugh, it's like i can escape from all my worries even if it is just for 2 seconds or 2 whole minutes :)

No comments: