May 8, 2010

May 8th's reasons to smile

  • I'm about to bake a chocolate cake. I love baking and cooking, it never fails to make me happy.
  • I'm also about to make potato salad because it's one of my mom's favorite dishes, that I can successfully cook. I tend to stay away from cooking her most favorite dishes because I don't want to mess them up :)
  • I went to a psychology study session today. I love studying in a group, I like to learn and laugh at the same time so that's always good.
  • I love saturday mornings because we usually don't have to rush to go anywhere. I can come into my mom's room, wake up my little brother and sister and play with them. I usually attack them with tickles and questions and it's always a lot of fun until they start getting mad because they don't approve of what is on tv. It's all very cute.
  • did some online window shopping. I always have fun doing that. I find so many cute things.
  • I'm currently wearing two socks that don't match, one is white and gray and the other is pink and black, zebra striped! I really wanted to wear socks but I couldn't find the other zebra print one so I took one of my brother's socks. :)
  • I was thinking about all my friends from New York that I've known since the 4th grade and the ones I've known since preschool and I think it's so awesome how were all growing up and going away to college soon! We were just little kids not too long ago but we're growing and we're on to bigger things. it's so exciting.

I've been looking forward to seeing Betty White on SNL tonight! I'm prepared to totally enjoy watching SNL tonight, too many people I love to watch are going to be on my screen at once. It will be amazing!

No comments: