May 4, 2010

let's fight the feeling.

I'm at school. Freedom from this is so close I can taste it. I'm usually good with fighting that "this isn't going to be the greatest of days" feeling. Today I think I'm going to have to fight extra hard especially since this week is filled with AP testing and I won't actually be doing much learning or school work for the matter when I'm actually at school. If I'm at school I need to be doing some kind of work to keep my mind from going crazy. If I'm going to go crazy...(crazier), then shouldn't I just be at home in bed then? I guess it's good for the quiet time so I can study for more exams but I think that senioritis is kicking in. I don't want to do much of anything but go get myself together graduation and college....that means shopping!


I know that I have the power to make this day what I want it to be. I can just give up and say "this is going to be a bad day" or I can smile, ignore the giant yellow ink stain on my scrub pants and make the best of it. That's my plan, to make the best of it.


To look at the winnie the pooh sticker on my phone becuase it always makes me smile. Or I can look at the bracelets I've made. They're really colorful and a great little source of positive energy that's why I make them so often. I really should take a picture of them one day.


It feels like 100 degrees outside but I'll make the best of it. I know that when this day is over, a new one begins, a new ray of hope and one day closer to my 18th birthday which is 94 days from today! =]

No comments: