May 22, 2010

may 21st's reasons to smile.


  • I got a manicure and pedicure today. I haven't had my nails done it a longg time. It felt really good. I can't afford a real spa day anytime soon so this worked out great
  • prom is tomorrow! Honestly, I was more excited to go last year but I'm still a girl who loves dressing up and being pampered so it's okay that I'm not super excited. I kind of like my dress. I just tried it on and realized it's a little too big so I probably won't wear it again like I had originally planned. We'll probably sell it
  • It's friday! well it was now it's 1am saturday morning but Fridays make me smile
  • We had a senior meeting today. There's about 10 more school days left for the year, for our high school career and we talked about graduation and all that important stuff. It was exciting!
  • I laughed a lot today. we had the friday giggles in AP psychology and then in AP lit we played this concetration game where a bunch of people are in a circle tossing balls and you have to remember who threw it to you and who you threw it to because it has to keep going in order there were 4 balls being thrown around at once. It was fun
  • I'm almost done returning all my books. It's like my final goodbye to those subjects and I don't have to worry about reading them or having them collect dust.
  • I heard a small snippet of one of the salutatorian speeches for graduation, it was beautiful. I can't wait to hear all the speeches

No comments: