May 23, 2010

Prom night...♥

Tonight was prom night. I had a good time with my friends. I love when people make me smile it happens often but I really love it when people make my heart happy. For a few hours, I could forget about not being up to other people's standards and not fitting the perfect mold and just dance like no one was watching. Sometimes I feel really bad for not feeling beautiful because some people I'm around just bring that out of me but tonight, I felt beautiful and that was very important for me because it was my night. I didn't want any negative feelings to ruin it. I wanted to have fun and I achieved that! I can't post pictures just yet because I'm doing everything i can to keep myself awake for the next 10 minutes and getting pictures off of my camera is a dificult process that takes more than 10 minutes so I'll wait. I do have a picture of some shoes I got earlier today. I took the picture with my phone. They're zebra print and adorable! They're a part of may 22nd's reasons to smile also.



  • I went shopping today!
  • I finally got a bra that actually fits. I didn't even know my bra was the wrong size but I went to unique lingerie and the owner is an expert on bras and how they work. She actually took classes and everything. They also specialize in bras for women with breast cancer. It's a wonderful store. You should check out the website.
  • I got those Zebra shoes up there, a pair of silver flip flops and I got my hair done.
  • I spent a lot of time with friends, we went to carabbas and had amazing food!
  • I danced the night away, prom = sore legs in the morning
  • I had a lot of fun without drinking alcohol or doing drugs or smoking anything.
  • Everyone looked so beautiful! I love seeing people happy and there were a lot of happy people there tonight.

Well, I'll have to be going to sleep soon. I've got a headache and I'm really tired. I think I'll sleep well tonight!

No comments: