May 10, 2010

see, they're all real


"Beauty, truth, friendship, love, creation – these are the great values of life. We can't prove them, or explain them, yet they are the most stable things in our lives."


these are the things that remind us that there is something special in all of our lives. We often forget that and it's such a shame. We forget that there is love and there is beauty in everything! Not a many things make me mad but there's one of the major things that upsets me is seeing people ignore people because of they dress differently or they don't fit in. That is so stupid!

I'm not going to put loving myself and respecting myself on hold so that I can fit in. I'm on a journey to be the best me I can be and I'm not going to stop because people don't approve of how I look or what I believe in. Nobody should disrespect you for being yourself. That's the reason people should love you. It's hard to just say to keep those people out of your life but them being there can't be a positive thing. It really hurts sometimes too but I know that they don't mean to hurt me, they don't mean to hurt you either. When people see a certain thing as "the greatest thing ever" they usually think that anything that isn't in any way similar to that doens't even deserve the time of day. I don't think that's true.

I think that everything has potential to be the best thing ever. It's all in the way we look at it. I like to look at things and find beauty instead of trying to find all the reasons to not like it. I don't think that's necessary. That's what I believe, I'm not forcing other people to believe it but that's what works for me. The other way makes me angry! I don't really like being angry.

I like loving myself. I like being at peace with myself. i like finding beauty in every thing. It takes time but I'm willing to work for it all. My biggest dream is that we will all be able to see the love and the beauty one day and notice that it is literally all around us. We just have to be brave enough to look.

No comments: