May 14, 2010

May 14's reasons to smile

It is a bit early, the day isn't over yet but I'm not going to be at home tonight. I'm going to relay for life. It's really fun, It raises money for the american cancer society and it's an all night thing. I'm going at about 6 and it's over at 10 in the morning. So I'm listing my reasons to smile now.




  • I didn't go to school today. School is pretty much just sitting there, talking, watching movies waiting for graduation, and reading books. I had to visit my doctor today so I just didn't go to school.
  • My mom got me a caramel frappe from mcdonalds. I love coffee! It almost taste like the one from starbucks so I was very pleased. It was also very refreshing since it's so hot out.
  • I'm about to do tons of baking for the bake sale at relay for life. Ilove baking, which I've probably said a million times. Today, I'm making peanut butter cookies and banana nut muffins. I hope they taste good!
  • relay for life :)
  • closer and closer to graduation! there's only 14 school days left too.
  • I've got hope. Sometimes I feel really lost and confused and sick and tired but at the end of the day I have hope.

I try to remember all the good things so that I can keep them in mind when things go bad. It works 80.95% of the time.









1 comment:

BBM said...

this is definitely a reason to smile ... tried the mocha and its so smooothhhh and delicious!

thanks for following love! i appreciate it so much! xoxo!

love and blessings,
BBM.