May 17, 2010

college ready? pt. 2

So this week is a pretty exciting week for us seniors at my school.

We have senior awards on thursday, a senior meeting on friday, and prom on saturday. I'm pretty ready for prom, I just have to take care of getting my nails and hair done and I still need a strapless bra. I have until the 22nd so I should be good.



I don't know what I'm wearing to the senior awards. I want to wear something springy but I don't really have anything springy so I'll have to work on that. I'll probably figure it out tonight so that I can have it all ready by thursday.



I also have to do a research paper by next monday. I'm aiming to be finished by tomorrow night so wish me luck! it shouldn't be that hard though, I know where to find all the information and how to word it. My only problem will be procrastination. Procrastination, I know you and I know how to beat you. I'm a little lazy right about now and really tired but I'm beating you sucka!! just watch me



No comments: