May 16, 2010

my ideal trip :)

I wish that I could go on vacation. I think I deserve a good spa day. I kind of want to put everything on hold and go on my ideal vacation.

This is my dream trip, it would span over the time of a year or two but realistically, I know that isn't possible.

First, I would travel to Egypt. I would then go see the sights. Meet some awesome people. Eat the food. Go shopping. Go dancing. Find a spa. relax sleep and then visit a spa again.


From Egypt, I would go to England. Find a spa. relax. sleep. spend some time with my family there. go take some of them to the spa. eat food. find the harry potter cast. not all of them. just rupert grint. go to T.G.I.Fridays with him and eat good food and talk.
Then I would go ice skating and maybe hiking with a few of my cousins at some of the beautiful parks over there across the pond. :)
I would then go to the spa again and maybe sleep some more. I love watching movies with family so I would do that there too.


From England I would go to South Africa. I would go to the beaches. I've heard that the beaches there are beautiful.

I would also love to see the mountains and maybe climb them...? hmmm...I would, yes I would...and I would love it. Then I would dance with a family friend I have over there. I haven't seen her in so long and I would love to visit her!


My next stop would be where ever the world's best chocolate is. I'm not sure where that is but I would try to go to Hershey, Pennsylvania first and see what they have to offer because I know that they have a spa. A spa that centered around chocolate. how amazing is that?



Since I'll be back in America, it would be the perfect time for me to just go on a road trip and see the whole country that way. From Chocolate Land, I would fly to New York, visit my family there, borrow someone's car and then zigzag the country. I'll have to make sure I see all the landmarks and visit all the zoos and eat all the good food.


After that I would go to the caribbean and visit my family in Grenada and Jamaica and then I would go to the beaches and of course eat the food! I already know the food is good so I know what to expect!


It wouldn't end there of course. Once I get started, I'll probably never want to stop. For now, I'll start of slow and inexpensive. I'm planning a trip to the zoo and the aquarium that's near the college I'm attending. That should be really fun. I can just pretend that I'm in a different country visiting the beautiful and unique animals. ♥

No comments: