May 26, 2010

May 26th's reasons to smile


"A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference."

-- Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A. A. Milne



  • Today is wednesday which means, sick and all, I've made it to the middle of the week!
  • Today was an early release day from school so I got to go home early, release some stress by watching Arthur, Clifford the Big Red dog and taking a wonderful nap with a few stuffed animals....regression anyone? It made me feel all better though =] ♥
  • I went out for ice cream with my youth group. it was fun. I had rum raisin ice cream and I loved it
  • I spent some time reading Winnie the Pooh quotes. I fell in love with them, the quotes make my heart happy. I loved it!
  • I've got my yearbook and I love signing yearbooks and reading what people write. I know some of the coolest people ever and I'm glad to say that I know them and I love what they have to say about me, it's good to know that I've been a good friend.
  • tomorrow is my last HOSA meeting so tonight is a baking night, after I eventually finish my homework
  • I saw a snippet of our senior dvd. a snippet that features me thanking the class for voting me most inspirational. It was so weird seeing myself up there especially since I remember how difficult it was to record that but it still made me happy seeing the whole dvd put together well, it's adorable.

No comments: