May 11, 2010

last AP test today

Today, I take my last AP test! I'm very excited! After this I only go to school for like 2 classes. We are reading a book in my AP lit class and it does seem really interesting. It's called Reservation Blues. We've only read about 6 pages but so far so good. We hopefully won't have to do any work on it since we've already taken our AP exam, just read to take up time. Only 16 days left for us seniors and we want them to be as relaxing as possible.



I think I'm ready for this exam today. I know the content pretty well but I also really just want to get it over with. Is that bad? I'm just ready to say farewell although I love psychology, it's a cool subject to learn but I know I'll be learning lots about it after I graduate so it's not good-bye for too long.


I've always seen these Jimmy Dean D-lights at the store and since I love the one from McDonalds, I wanted to get them because I figured they would be healthier. They do taste really good but I like this sandwich because of the different textures, so I think for a more healthier option, it would be best if I made it myself. That way I could make each part to my liking and I could pick the healthiest food for each part. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and this was a great way to eat it fast and still be healthy but I think it was supposed to make me want to eat this instead of the fast food option and that didn't really happen. I'll stick to these however until I can find the time to make my own. Maybe I should start toasting the muffin separately so that it has that whole blend of textures going on.

No comments: