May 7, 2010

may 7th reasons to smile.

  • Today is friday! I actually kept forgetting that but I am so happy that I've reached friday, the week that was blessed with two AP tests for me. Happy Friday!!
  • I'm about to make popcorn with my little brother and sister and we're going to watch a movie of their choice. It should be totally awesome. I'm wearing my micky mouse pajamas, my sister is going to wear her princess and the frog pajamas and my brother is probably going to wear mickey pajamas also. we're a very disney loving household.
  • I voted for a graduation song today, I voted for the very awesome Green Day song that you can watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PK2R0IwCiY
  • I laughed a lot today. that's always a good thing.
  • again...it's FRIDAY!!!
  • They played "Hey Mickey" in the cafeteria today. It was awesome
  • I listened to a ton of old and awesome songs on youtube, including "It's Tricky" by Run DMC which I played multiple times and it will probably be stuck in my head all weekend. =]

Now I have to go get into my mickey mouse pajamas and make some popcorn. The kids have decided to watch alvin and the chimpmunks! Happy Friday!!

No comments: