June 3, 2010

wednesday and thursday's reasons to smile :)









This week is my last week of high school. Amongst the finals and study halls, we had our little dress up days. Tuesday was twister dress up day and you had to wear a color from the board. Wednesday was plaid day...you were supposed to wear plaid. Thursday was life's a beach day and you had to dress up like you were going to the beach, I wore a cool hat and adorable sunglasses. It was fun. People were throwing around beach balls. I didn't get to take pictures because I was too afraid of being hit with a beach ball, they were being thrown pretty violently...
List of reasons to smile from Tuesday to today...sorry, I didn't mean to lie in the title :)
  • tuesday we played twister during lunch and in my psychology class. http://tweetphoto.com/25084949 want to see what it's like when boys who are very comfortable with their sexuality get together and play twister? click that link. it was so funny!
  • on wednesday, we played musical chair in the cafeteria, I got pretty far too until these two boys like attacked me for a chair. it was a lot of fun. In all the musical chairs chaos, they also played twister and duck duck goose. pretty freaking awesome.
  • thursday I finished all of my finals!
  • we did chalk drawings. it just rained not too long ago so I bet it's gone but it was a lot of fun.
  • pretty much the entire class got together during our yearbook signing party and watched the senior dvd, which I'm in and it's kind of awkward but the rest of it was good. I like watching all those memories.
  • I danced a bit on each of the days. I always have fun dancing, makes me happy.
  • Because I really didn't have any homework, I had a few times this week to just relax and think about lots of things and emotions. I really needed it. It was really healthy.
  • everybody is just so happy, it makes me smile.
  • my health science teacher, who I have had for the past 4 years, got our first period class a cake to eat when we were done taking out final. I thought it was so sweet of her. The cake was yummy too! I'm going to miss her.
  • I watched arthur today and yesterday. Arthur always makes me happy.


It's been a fun week so far. doors are begining to close and new doors are opening. It's so exciting but sad. I think I'm ready.



No comments: