June 10, 2010

Random iPod shuffle survey

what you do is, put your iPod on shuffle and answer the questions with a random song title. it's pretty funny

Opening Credits: The nicest kids in town, James Marseden...(hottie), Hairspray
soundtrack

Waking Up: Be without you, Mary J. Blige..sleep?

First Day At School: Jump In, Raven Symone...sounds exciting!

Falling In Love: Don't Mess With My Man, Nivea...hahahahaha, that's cute

Fight Song: Touch It, Busta Rhymes

Prom: Into You, Fabolous...I
wish...not really though

Life’s OK: So Incredible, B5

Mental
Breakdown: Thriller, Michael Jackson...I think that might increase the issue

Driving: Love at First Sight, Mary J. Blige

Flashback: I'm Gonna
Getcha Good, Jonas Brothers (live @ burning up concert)

Getting Back
Together: The power of love, Celine Dion...awwwwww

Birth of Child: Love
is a Battlefield, Pat Benatar

Wedding: I Want to Be Your Man, Roger...I
think that should be a song played before the wedding and the engagement

Final Battle: Will it go around in circles, Orlando Brown...hmmm

Death Scene: Diary, Alicia Keys...love that song

Funeral Song:
Tonight, I Celebrate My Love, Peabo Bryson...ummmm

End Credits: Ice Box,
Omarion

No comments: