June 7, 2010

watch me...you


picture stolen from weheartit.com. I
could spend hours just looking at the images there. check it out!



I'm posting it here to promote beautiful dreams. We all need a bit of encouragement especially in those times when someone tells you that you're a fool to believe in yourself and that you'll never make. You'll make it. Believe in yourself and then go ahead and reach for the stars. You can do it. If you ever need help, I'm here and I'll support you as much as you can.

You might think that the whole world is waiting for you to fail but...nope, you're not alone and I believe in you and if you believe in yourself then there's two people right there! Two is company!

You're more loved than you can possibly understand. I don't understand it but sometimes I feel it there and I realize that it's real. When I feel that love that I sometimes believe doesn't exsist, I grow a little stronger and I find myself doing things I never thought capable of me.

We all have to believe. Believe in love but mostly in ourselves. When we love ourselves and believe in ourselves and support ourselves, we can find the love and hope around us so much more easily. if that sentence didn't make any sense, I apoligize...I've been out of school. But I hope you do reach for the stars and not let any meanies tell you that you can't.

No comments: