June 13, 2010

:)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

I don't know when it happened but I'm less than a week away from going off to college. I feel so stupid though. I keep thinking of all the "what could've beens" and "what if I had done this instead of thats" from my senior year. I really shouldn't dwell on them becuase the year is over with. I can't do anything to change it now but there are some things that I wish I could have had you know? I think though that the excitement of starting a new chapter will keep my mind off of some of those things because dwelling on it can't be healthy. I've learned a lesson from it though. Be careful and be brave. It's more fun that was isn't it. You can have fun and still do great and that's the plan for this new chapter. I'll be living it up! =D

No comments: