June 18, 2010

So now here comes the test.


"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."


I love smiling and I feel good when I cry. I laugh and cry at the end of some of my favorite movies. I didn't cry when I graduated, when that cha[ter of my life ended. I do think I'll cry when I start this new chapter. When I move away to school in like a little over 24 hours. It's so exciting, scary, epic, sad, special, meaningful. I think I'm going to smile and cry and maybe laugh. There are too many emotions involved to keep a straight face or act like it's not effecting me.


I know I said I was giving up on what if's but what if I don't have everything I need, what if I transition badly, what if I get lost? I'll be having to look past the what if's because it's happening. I going away to school and it's happening very very soon. All the what if's will be something to learn from. Every experience is a lesson learned.


Stress and nerves, what an awful combination. I'm too busy to watch tv so no Arthur or Golden girls marathons. All I can do is try to find something to make me laugh while I'm cleaning, packing, and getting ready for this big step. Maybe I'll watch Harry Potter, the very first one, when I'm done packing or while I'm packing. That movie always makes me calm. I love to look back at it especially since they all look so young and I remember how amazing I though the movie was the first time I saw it. I was much younger then and things were simple. It's nice to have simple sometimes. Anything to keep the stress from intoxicating me.

Also, Happy Grand Opening of Wizarding World of Harry Potter.




1 comment:

eva said...

I look forward to the day in the far distant future when I will be able to visit Harry Potter land.

Harry Potter always makes me feel nostalgic. It will definitely make you feel as though you are stepping out of your childhood.