June 20, 2010

first day of college quote :)


"If the elevator to success stops, take the stairs."



If I wasn't ready, then it's too late now. I'm here and there's no turning back. Moving in went well although there are still a few things that I need. Sleep being one of them which is why I have to keep this pretty short. I miss my mom and my home tons and tons but I have a lovely pink cloth to wipe away the tears that come very frequently, *stops typing...wipes...* I think once I go to sleep and wake up and my mind is occupied, then I'll be find. When your mind is quiet, that's when it all goes spiraling into the unknown. which can be okay sometimes because you start having very intelligent thoughts or you can have really stupid thoughts. At least this washcloth is getting some use. I got 10 for a dollar and they're pink. good deal. good color.


I'm about to start a new book called "Three Cups of Tea." It was on my summer book list for AP Language and Composition and I've been wanting to read it since then so, hopefully I can start it tonight before I go off to dream land.


When I was little, my mother used to tell me, that if I couldn't sleep, I should close my eyes and start a dream. I do it all the time still, mostly when I'm bored and have nothing else to do.Tonight I'll make sure I do it and see what I'll dream of. I'm thinking maybe Ice cream with Rupert Grint. That sounds like a wonderful start!


this is a quote that I put on the wall by my bed.

"a DREAM is a wish that the heart makes"

1 comment:

Leanna Lakeram said...

hey there college girl!!!!

all the best in your new school and your new home.

I haven't read 'three cups of tea' yet but it's a book I might read.
be sure to keep up w/ the blog so we'll know whats going on w/ your new life.

<3