June 4, 2010

june 4th's reasons to smile




  • I wore my Jonas Brothers crown from burger king! I wanted to be a queen today since, after all, it was my last day of high school.
  • lots of hugs today. I love hugs and smiles.
  • we seniors snaked the halls with the awesome band. it was bittersweet. I've been waiting to do this since my freshman year but it's like this is the last time I'll be walking through these halls. we were passing all these teachers and some were crying and we were hugging our teachers. it was so *sighs* special.
  • We had a senior breakfast. there was bacon. it was yummy.
  • I was only at school for 2 hours so I went home and took and awesome nap
  • after my nap, I watched a bit of arthur and then phineas and ferb. it's hard to believe that I'm an 18 year old going to college in about 16 days isn't it?
  • I baked cookies for my brother and sister. they were fantastic.
  • I got my jewelry from girlprops.com. everything is just adorable and each item was under $3.
  • the umm..."I can't wait to get out of this school" followed by the "I'm going to miss high school" wall posts on facebook were really amusing!

No comments: