June 1, 2010

I just gotta make it


I was free from a monster for a while. I didn't have to put up with the drama that comes along but I think I know how to handle it better. I just hope it's possible for me to handle the drama since the monster hears things the way he wants to here them. Sometimes it makes me seem as if it's all going to be impossible but what I really need to realize is that this helps me to see that i'm possible.


We'll just have to see how it all works out. I'm growing and hopefully, I've learned from my experiences with the monster last year and hopefully I've learned enough to know that it's now something I should take personally. It's an issue within him.


I'm fighting my best to be the best ♥Kiyanna Shanay♥ that I can be and I'm in no position right now to let anyone get in the way of that. Not now. It is not the time.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey! I found you on Already Pretty's blog in a comment and I wanted to tell you, your site brightened my rainy, half-asleep gloomy day! Thanks so much and keep being incredible! =]

Kiyanna Shanay said...

thank you very much Chelsea. I'm so happy that you visited and I'm super happy that my blog was able to brighten your day. I hope you have a wonderful week! thank you! :)