June 10, 2010

I graduated!!! c/o 2010!

I did it! Kudos to the class of 2010! It feels good to have finally made it through those 4 years of that high school chapter. It was quite the experience.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I'm so happy all of my fellow class of 2010 graduates! We did it and now we're in the real world. Well we're kind of taking our first steps into the real world but we made it through about 13 years of school, I think we do more. We're strong enough. This is evidence :)

I know that I'm going to miss everyone but I know that I've learned something from all of the people that I've met over the past four years. Everything is a lessoned learned. I've had positive moments in high school and I've learned from them and I've had negative moments and I've learned from them too.

Anywhooo....it was a great experience. I smiled a LOT!...and laughed a lot. I was in the front row and after we went across the stage we had to wait for what felt like a million more rows to walk across the stage so I heard a lot of jokes and we had a bunch of random conversations. It was fun.

Most importantly, I think I'm ready for the next step. There is no turning back now. I have a flippin high school dimploma. I'm a happy zebra. I wish all my fellow classmates the best of luck. I know you'll all do amazingly well. you're freaking fantastic...obviously...we made it!!

No comments: