June 14, 2010

feeling pretty

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

What is it about shopping with your best friends that just makes you feel so happy. This is one of the dresses I got today. Even though trying on clothes can be a pain in the neck, I like it because I get to see what things compliment me and what fits my body bests. I'm more comfortable in things that look nice on me. When I'm more comfortable, I feel better about myself. Which is good. It helps me to love myself more. When I'm in clothes and accessories that I really like, I feel more confident and I smile a bit more. So my excuse to go shopping is to boost my self-esteem. I always felt that shopping brought down my self-esteem but it's really a chance to learn more about me and my body. This must make me seem crazy, shopping to learn and boost my self-esteem but I guess I'm just weird like that. I love it!

Also, I know that first picture is super edited but I was really hot and there was sweat everywhere so I edited to make me look less....oily!

Have a super duper day! :)

1 comment:

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I love multitoned clothing and that ring is cute.