April 5, 2010

list of some things that I believe to be true..

  • Peace is possible. It's just going to be really hard to achieve.
  • Smile are beautiful and precious and wonderful.
  • being true to yourself can be hard sometimes but it's pretty awesome
  • love knows no barriers. at least it shouldn't. I'm not talking about let's get married love though. I'm talking about I care for you and you care for me, I respect you and you respect me, I won't harm you with words from my mouth...etc. hopefully you get it! =]
  • Watching kids cartoons, the good ones, really calm me down. The ones like Arthur, Rugrats, the Smurfs, the magic school bus, recess, the little mermaid, stuff like that.
  • One day our wishes will come true, the safe ones that won't get anyone in jail unlike my wish to kidnap Rupert Grint which I won't ever pursue because I'll end up in jail and then on the news all over the world...it's just too much work
  • Good friends are hard to find. That's probably why they give the best hugs and have the best smiles and are just filled with awesome.
  • some guys let me down but I learn from them and I guess it's a good thing that they treat me bad because it's a lesson. a valuable life lesson.... [-_-]
  • you cannot shame someone into becoming someone they're not. It won't work.
  • working out is fun
  • coloring is fun
  • baking is fun
  • I can love me some me and some days I don't and I'm okay with that.
  • Hope is wonderful
  • Peace is possible ♥

No comments: