April 4, 2010

he could be the one...


or not......who knows?


That's what I thought but maybe he wasn't. He wants some things that I don't want to give him and all I wanted was to be wanted and have some one who I could trust and talk to. Some one who could be there for me and I could be there for them. I knew that it wasn't going to work out all that great when he started asking some very odd questions...I should have set him straight then but he paid so much attention to me. He told me things that I had been longing to hear. I was trapped. But then he changed his mind. I really only liked him because he treated me like I was special maybe that's the issue. It was probably wrong to like him for that reason instead of liking him for who he is but I couldn't help it, he just made me feel so wanted and I couldn't help but not like him. There was also the thing about his smile and him making me smile etc...it helped a lot but not enough to be more important than the fact he made me feel beautiful and special. I'll figure this whole guy thing out one day. And when I find him, he will be worth the wait and I hope that I'll like him for him and he'll like me for me. All a girl can do is hope, experience, learn, and wait.

No comments: