April 8, 2010

quote time.


"If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it."
I really should be working out right now but I saw this quote and I had to share it. It really made me think. often times people just wait for their desires to just happen. If we just wish upon a star, there is probably only a 5% chance that they will just happen without us putting any effort into it. A goal is already have way reached the moment we set it but we can't just sit and wait for it to be accomplished. We have to take action if we want things to be done in a way that is best for us. It's like peace. We can't just talk about it and expect it to happen. That's why I spread love because I'm taking action. I spread love in the form of smiles, random quotes, cookies, cupcakes, and talking with people, just wanted to clear that up ;)
If we keep waiting and it seems like things just aren't happening, then try your best to make it happen. Your actions determine your life and how special could your life be if you just sit there and expect things to happen? it's okay to swim a little or a lot to reach your shining stars.

No comments: