April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Blog!



One year ago, I started this blog to raise awareness of some topics that I thought were really important and that needed to be shared from a teenager's point of view. I also really wanted to help people who were struggling with the same issues that I was struggling with, like body image, bullying, self, love, etc... It's not perfect, I'm not perfect but I'm really proud of what my blog has become. I like to think that it represents beauty and hope. I'm not sure if it really does or not but in my happy place, I'm sure of it. *insert smile here* I have to thank everyone who has said good things about my blog. It really encourages me to keep posting. I love everyone who reads what I have to say and I really hope that you keep coming back! Happy Birthday Blog. It's a shame that my blog can't eat, I would love to bake it this cake as a birthday gift....


To the person reading this right now, you, I hope you know that you're amazing because you're you. Where ever you are in the world, if I could, I would give you a hug for being so phenomenal!

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

No comments: