April 20, 2010

new chapter: coming soon.




It's so hard to pay attention when it's sometimes so much easier for me to daydream. There are so many things to think about. Especially when I'm so excited about starting school this summer.




In just a few short months, 30 school days, I'll be done with high school and then just several days after that, I'll be starting my new life as a college freshman. It's just really exciting. I can't wait! I've started shopping and I have a few things in my suitcase. I've been doing scholarships and filling out tons of forms. So much work but I'm so happy to do it because it's all contributing to the upcoming chapter in my life.




That's not all my dreams are filled with however. I also dream of a time when my heart will be completely happy all of the time. I dream of how it would make my interactions with people different. I dream of how I'd look and how I would help others with their happy hearts, if that's there wish. Which reminds me that tomorrow, April 21, 2010, is To Write Love On Her Arms Day. I'll be writing love on my arm or wrist tomorrow of course. check out twloha if you haven't already. http://www.twloha.com/




I also dream of peace and how the world can achieve it.




I also dream of traveling the world and going away next summer. I wonder where I would go. I know that where ever I go, I'm sure I would fall in love with the place because I love learning and seeing new things. I think that tomorrow I'll begin a list of places I want to go to and things I want to see. I'll try to narrow it down by next summer.




I dream a lot, it's distracting but sometimes it's okay to escape from the rest of the world for a little bit and see what's really going on up there in my mind.

2 comments:

the EyeZuh said...

i just visited the TWLOHA site... and it feels great to see this movement towards bettering something that hasn't received very much spotlight in America... depression, suicide, and addiction are never given the attention they deserve in our society... i mean i know everything else is important too... but i figure something thats plaguing us not just close to home but AT home should get a lot of attention! especially when its something thats heavily concentrated in our youth... i was happy to be introduced to that site by you :)

and thank u for following my blog!

- Iza

Kiyanna Shanay said...

thank you for following my blog as well! TWLOHA is truly amazing and I'm so glad I got the chance to tell another person about it. It's really beautiful, I love everything that they're trying to do. I support them 100 percent. =]