April 27, 2010

beauty is everywhere


When I look up the definition of beautiful, I don't see anything there that implies that to be beautiful, you have to dress a certain way, or be a certain size, or even be a certain race. I know that it doens't meant that you have to be attracted to every single person in the world but just because you don't aren't attracted to them doesn't mean that they aren't beautiful. It doesn't mean that you have the right to disrespect them. It doesn't mean that they don't have feelings too. Why are people like this? Why do people think it's okay to just not acknowledge someone's feelings because that person doesn't fit the mold of what they think is worthy of their respect. It's so frustrating! I just really don't get it. I enjoy being respected and being shown love and appreciation, just because I don't fit some stupid mold, does that mean I have to be denied that respect? It makes no sense to me what so ever. I like showing people that they're loved and that they're beautiful, I love showing them respect because it's something that we all deserve. I tell people that they're beautiful because I can find beauty in everyone. Aren't we supposed to treat others the way we would like to be treated. Most people have been learning this since they were able to talk, why don't we see it more often?

I have HOPE that one day at least we'll see it a lot more than we do now.

No comments: