April 26, 2010

awards...♥

I got this lovely "Beautiful Blog Award" from Iza at http://theiza.blogspot.com/ go visit! I love it!



Today when I visited her blog, I saw some really cute clothes that reminded that summer is almost here. The heat is the real reminder but the clothes remind me that I need to shop for school because I'll be leaving for school in a little over a month now! Every day I get closer to starting a new part of my life and every day I get more excited for it to finally be so close! It helps me when I really need cheering up or when I need to mentally escape what's the world around me. I know it won't be a movie screen experience but I'm looking forward to it because I like experiencing new things and I know that I will be one step closer to becoming a doctor and healing lives! Oh Future, what will you bring?

No comments: