December 30, 2012

Fitsmi

During this past semester, I started an internship at fitsmi.com! Fitsmi is a website that helps girls who are struggling with body image. It encourages fun and healthy lives. There are sections with recipes, exercises, fashion/style tips, and inspiration. It really is a great community. It promotes being yourself and having fun. I talk to a lot of the girls there and they're all really sweet. I'm glad to have become a small part of their team. I was also able to write a style article for them. It was on one of my favorite topics--accessories! Click here to read it!

I love being able to help people and I feel like welcoming girls to this website will help improve their body image. Hopefully they can learn to love and appreciate their bodies more. I hope that being members on this site will help build their self-esteem. That's something that young girls really need. I feel like sometimes the world is against our teens and they need all the help they can get.

No comments: