December 3, 2012

December: Days 1-3

I'm doing a December challenge but I missed the first few days so I'm just going to post the first 3 days on the same post.

-------------------------------------------------------

Day 1: Your favorite winter/holiday song
 

The song I chose was Silent Night by The Temptations. I listen to this song all year long. It never gets old.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2: A picture of something warm and cuddly


This is the penguin I made at the stuff-a-buddy station at my school's annual winter wonderland. His name is Darren Azariah and he is so soft and cuddly. It's a really good reminder of how much fun I had that night!

------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3: Your favorite holiday scent
My favorite scent is warm vanilla sugar from Bath & Body Works. It smells like love.

No comments: