December 14, 2012

Days 13 and 14

A picture of you in your pajamas
I sent this to a friend a while back for a project she was doing. It's the only picture I can find of me in pajamas. I have lots of great pajama pants that I think are cute but the clothes I end up sleeping in are just random. I usually just end up in a t-shirt.


Your favorite holiday/winter quote 
This is one of my favorite quotes the movie Love Actually. It doesn't really say anything specifically about the holidays but it's a holiday movie and this is my blog so it fits. It's also a really great quote about love.
"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around."


I'm thankful for you♥

No comments: