December 4, 2012

December: Day 4



Your favorite Holiday drink: Pumpkin Spice Latte





I even had one today. Ignore the misspelling of my name. It's actually pretty close to my actual name so I'm not complaining. My favorite part is that Starbucks has their holiday cups right now. They say, "Rekindle the season." I love it! This latte was a very relaxing part of an otherwise hectic day. This last week of the semester is always so busy. I'm just trying to take it day by day.

Today I had my gender and society class that is always interesting but then I had to recreate my resume in under an hour for an internship showcase. I thought it would be simple but it proved to be a difficult task. I had the problem most people have of getting it all on one page and highlighting only the most important and useful aspects of your skills and experience. I'm so thankful of all the help I had but with 4 different people with 4 different styles helping me with my resume, I was going back and forth a bit--a lot actually. I'm satisfied with the end result though.

Then I had 30 minutes to go home change and get back to campus which can be hard using the university's public transportation but I did it! I looked and felt great doing it too!

Now I'll be up late studying and preparing for an ASL presentation tomorrow. I wish I had another one of those pumpkin spice lattes but I can see the finish line for this semester. I hope I get through tomorrow as successfully.

No comments: